Geriatric Care Managers
are professionals trained in health & human services, to help guide, advocate, and find resources for disabled individuals, seniors and families caring for seniors.
A GCM can assist with and help the individual reach his/her maximum functional potential, while encouraging independence and making sure safety is addressed.
We have knowledge about cost, quality and availability of resources in the community, and how to access these resources.
Geriatric Care Management,
Inc. (AWGCM) assists families navigate eldercare
by education, guidance, coordinating services,
and guidance with public and government
benefits. We provide
and design comprehensive health care, legal,
benefits, tax, financial and final arrangements
plan. AWGCM offers
solutions to issues of aging family members
while having independence and giving choices.
Integrity, honesty, and a genuine
concern for those who are in need of care are at
the heart of our services.
Contact us. To
find out more about how AWGCM can assist your
loved ones call (916) 524-5151,
send us an email
or click here to complete our online information
Our GCM’s can
• Care planning assessments, to identify problems and to provide solutions, by offering both short term and long term care plans.
• Consumer education, advocacy.
• Manage and monitor in-home help or other services.
• Assistance with relocation into an assisted living community, residential care home, or a nursing home. Assist with the prep work for a house to be sold.
• Arrange for nursing wellness checks, and medication set up for home bound clients.
• Assistance for caregivers living near or far away.
• Review medical, financial, or legal issues.
• Coordinate no-cost/low cost home modifications.
• Veteran Aid and Attendance Benefits for Veteran’s and their widows - paperwork and filing assistance available.
• Counseling and support.